Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1gaoU1o9s

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Eyebrow Perfection!


As we all know your eyebrows have A LOT  of impact on your face! There are many different shapes you can do with your eyebrows and that just varies on how well it fits your face. A lot of people ask me how I do my eyebrows and compliment on them so I want to share with you a basic tutorial I did on how I do my eyebrows and what I do to make them POP!

Tips to know:

Its good to have your eyebrows already kind of plucked or waxed into a shape that you are most comfortable with. 
-CONCEALER TRICK: Even if you don't have your eyebrows done you can do this because the concealer hides the new ingrown hairs; just shape it to how you like it! 
CONCEALER = A COVER UP !!

Reminder this video is just covering a basic concealer trick to make your eyebrows look defined
with a POP! 
ENOJY! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment