Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1gaoU1o9s

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I'm BACK!

It's been a while!

Hello everyone! Sorry it been soooo long! I've been soooo busy with school and work can't believe its been a whole year...its crazy! =o
 

So my natural hair journey is still on and my hair has grown alot since then.
I dyed my hair about 5 months ago and it didn't do damage to my hair as I thought. Most of the dye is growing out and I can't wait till its only on the tips of my hair to give it more of a Ombre look.

Well I'm back at this blogging and hope you guys stay tuned!! =)


Here's a recent look from me:

 

Dress from Trendmall
Black Clutch from F21
Mid-Sleeve blazer from Dots

(Hair is in a Mohawk)

A SIMPLE cute classy look for a night out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment